What sets The Hilltop Post apart is that we are a born global. We seek to reconnect the dispersed global Africa/Greater Africa/African diaspora on all the continents. Hitherto we have been operating in silos and that has meant that we are in many ways disconnected from the intellectual resources, social capital and other catalysts needed for the orchestration of the revolutionary changes we have been waiting for. This does not in any way minimize the local groups. Rather, what that means is that it is time to tap into the unique resources that are found only in other places.
- We question the status quo and demand accountability and responsibility from corridors of power.
- We uncensor truth and do not pretend to be neutral on issues of human rights and socio-economic and environmental sustainability. Humanity is prioritised over profits.
- We are future-oriented but also anchored in the complex and diverse but interrelated historicity of the human experience.
- Our articles are embedded in indigenous wisdom that accompanies modern scientific reasoning to create meaningful and maximum social benefits.
- Our experts include scholars from multidisciplinary backgrounds and individuals or groups whose lived experiences authentically offer profound insights into various phenomena.
- In many outlets, the experts are the highly educated with titles, connections and power. Here, we publish articles on groundbreaking ideas, new insights, and ignored but serious matters from investigative journalists, citizen scientists or any concerned global citizen.